Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

A World Without You

Call me naïve,
Call me stubborn,
Call me fool,
Call me whatever you want..
I just want you to know.. Life without you will be so empty.. I wouldn’t even dare to imagine that..
I don’t think I can live without you, at least for now..
You are the reason for me to fight, to strive, to survive..
I’ve been through living hell.. Walking my roads with guilt and sins..
Yet, you forgive me and still protected me.. Even if it means sacrificing yourself.. I am sure that you would do that..
You are the sole reason.. For me.. To keep pushing forward.. Till I finally reach there.. My Dream..
Whenever I felt that this is it.. I’ve had enough.. Just a lil’ thought about you.. Everything is alright and it starts all over again..
Believe me.. I really wish you could stay here with me.. Forever..
In this sick and rotten world..
Watching me grow, watch me fight for my dreams and watch me change this world with every single smile, every kindness, every tears, and every effort..
You’ve watched over me half-of-your precious life..
You taught me what is the right and what is wrong.. You taught me how to be an honourable man.. A man, who truly deserves to be called a Gentleman..
A strong soul, filled with firm determination, unbreakable heart and never giving up will..
I may not be the person you wanted me to be.. For I, choose my own path.. I will prove my worth..
And when I reached there.. Finally.. I’ll watch over you for the rest of your life..
I realized that you can’t be here with me.. Forever..
For we are all human being.. so small, so fragile and yet we shine so brightly.. Through hope, we survive.. Through wish, we fight.. Through dream, we create..
Oh, God, I hope and I wish.. YOU will watch over them, protect them and bless them..
I will never ask for more than YOUR protection and blessing..

I am not prepared and I am not ready.. To live my life in a world without you..

1 comment: