Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

05 - 01 - 2012

Dear Blog,

Well, I guess time really flies, isn't it?
Before I knew it, 2011 has ended. It's 2012 now..
Haven't given much thought for the new year's resolution. But one thing for sure, 'to be better' than the previous years, I don't know what and how, but I will be better..
It's be a hell of a challenge this year, Let's roll !!

Have been quite busy wasting time, ==
Hitting the gym, going out with friends.

Nothing much happens lately, it's been quite quiet and somehow I find it too silent, too peaceful, and too lonely..

Even when I tried hanging out with crazy dudes, still, it is not enough..
At the end of the day, when the moon is hanging onto the starry night sky, when things become serene, I find myself, alone, lying in the bed, with a somehow sad feeling, feels the emptiness all over again..

Well, It's not the first time though, so I suppose I'll do just fine..
:)

I went to my friend place yesterday, accompanying her, who has just moved to a new place. Unfortunately, in the mid-day, received a bad news from her that one of the ballers back in my hometown passed away, don't know the exact reason but it is quite sad, such a young age and his life ended just like that..

Human is fragile after all, gotta cherish for the fact that I am still living and breathing.

Anyway, Happy New Year..

In all sicerity,
Kelvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment