Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Check-up

14 - 01 - 2012

Dear Blog,

Woke up early today, had a ball game, which I had been longing for. There's just no greater feeling than having a ball game. The intensity, the competition, it is more than a game. I was surprised that I could run for 3 or 4 matches, it's just not possible but it did. Gotta do more exercise and keep myself fit.

After the ball-game, I and my sister, went to see a doctor for check-up. Well, turned out that my results were not that bad. I expected it to be worse. The next thing, I found myself hunting for breakfast around the town and sadly, all the good thing (food) had sold-out. So, instead of hunting for breakfast, I went to have my eyes checked and to my surprise the result is better than I had expected.

So, finally for the breakfast, bought and shared a pack of Indonesian rice with my sister. The rest of the day was spent by helping my parent in the little jewelry shop that my parent built up from zero.

Oh, by the way, her mother and sister came to the shop today, I didn't manage to greet them as I hardly recognized them. Feels damn bad but well at least I am quite polite when I am serving them. Guess that makes up for it eh? :D

Spent the night watching WWE and playing games and that's about it.
Thank you God, for another wonderful day.

In all sincerity,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment