Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy Week

22 - 01 - 2012

Dear Blog,

It's been a busy week, too busy to write. I've been going out till late mid-night for the last couple of days. Forgot most of the detail but I went out with my brother Pun a lot, the first time was 18, if I recalled it correctly, got to know a girl named Yuli, a pretty and cheerful as well as friendly girl. And so we went to eat and then K as we usually do when we hung out.

On 20th, my bro Will was back in town. So it happened that me and Pun went to seaport to pick him up. We then hung out, the 4 of us: me, Pun, Wil and Ju. It was one hell of a fun as it's been ages since the last time we hung out in our dearest hometown.

I went to hung out with another group of friends, calling themselves the voltz. The original plan was to meet up at 6 but it was delayed until late 8. Oh, I guess it's Indonesian's nature to be late. =D We went to eat at Bandar Pinang, then went Fiona's house. Stay till mid-night and went on to meet my bro Ju. I reached home at late 1 in the morning. And then it happened. The 2nd door was locked. I couldn't get into the house. Was it locked by my father? Did I go home too late? All these negative thinking kept coming out and I stayed in the front house for about one and a half hours and I finally decided to call home. It was all a misunderstanding. My sister was the one who locked the door. Oh, me and my silly thought.

It was new year's eve. I and my family went to pray our ancestors in the morning. I went home straight after that, watched some show and slept till mid-day. Had a lunch and catch some anime, slept again after that. Woke up and had a dinner. It was reunion dinner so Mom and Sis prepared a lot for it. The feeling of home is there. :)
I guess that's just how it's supposed to be, eh?

Wish every family to enjoy their new year's eve and reunion dinner.

In all sincerity,
Kelvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment