Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Homecoming

13 - 01 - 2012

Dear Blog,

Alas, my delayed homecoming, I am finally at my dearest hometown. Woke up around 8 in the morning but found myself just too lazy to wake up, so slacked off a lil' bit and finally decided to wake up at around 11:30. Had a shower and went to grab some stuffs.

Packed my stuffs after that and took a cab to the harbor. During the travel time, driven by my brother, Pun, I played game. So, time really passed faster when playing game. And finally, the sea scent of my hometown, the familiar air that I've been breathing for the last 18 years. It still smell nice. :) And there he was, standing there waiting for me. My hero, my father. I'm so blissful to have him as my father. :)

Had a thought of getting my hair cut and yes, I did, went straight to the barber after reached home. I was planning to book for the timing and to my surprises, I didn't have to wait and so, had my hair cut and dyed.

Finally see my mother and of course my three younger sisters. :)

And so, time passed as we're talking and the day finally ended.

In all sincerity,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment