Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bro's Talk

06 - 01 - 2012

Dear blog,

As expected, I had predicted that he had changed and here I am, finally knowing that, which is a good thing. Unfortunately, it's a sad story after all, It's too late for him and all I can do is to wish the best for him.

Had a man's talk with him for a while. I don't know how we started that but it started anyway. Reminiscing the past, the dark days where despise, anger, agony comes in for the time spent on family. I'm not proud of it, but I know that lotsa peeps went through the same thing. Well, after that unforgettable accident, I guess I really grew up. Learnt lotsa lessons from there, one of it is the importance of family and the fact that what a friend can do is only to certain limit and beyond that you have no other people to go to except for family. He realized that as well, but the price is too much, it will be his greatest regret. Saw the tears drop from his eyes, and for the first time, I know that he is enduring lotsa pain and wouldn't even talk about it to anyone. Hope he will be successful in the future time. God, please bless him and his family.

Oh God, I am really grateful that I still have the chance to make it right, though at times, I doubted my ability to do so. But, I have faith, that no matter what, if I give my heart and soul to whatever I do, I will make something out of it. God please give me strength, please guide and enlighten me through all of this.

In all sincerity,

Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment