Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pass-by

10 - 01 - 2012

Dear Blog,

Spent my whole day watching the drama series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, it's one hell of a action Roman Empire series. Learnt that people from olden days have been filled with much hatred, envy, and act treacherously. Perhaps, that's in the human nature to feel those negative feelings. But then again, there's always a nice people and a bad people but who is there to judge? It's just too subjective.

Love, it's been known since olden time, until today, everyone is searching for the true meaning of it, so am I. All the man (Gladiator) battle for the glory in the coliseum to earn the freedom for the sole reason of none other than love for a woman, who is worth the fight and the struggle. It's funny how people nowadays are toying with woman while searching for their meaning of love.

Just when I had the thought that I need to back down, a small voice deep down whispered to me 'this might turn out to be something' but then my mind opposes claiming that I cannot afford another fall-down, this time round, it might really kills me. Hope it'll just pass me by.

In all sincerity,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment